Knowledgeable, Aggressive Advocacy When You Are Seriously Injured In An Accident
Mark D. Frederick aggressively represents the rights of innocent victims injured in motor vehicle accidents, including motorcycle accidents; car accidents caused by drunk drivers; accidents caused by distracted drivers; and accidents involving enormous commercial vehicles that cause catastrophic injury, traumatic brain injury and wrongful death. Mr. Frederick also handles claims for clients harmed by nursing home abuse and neglect, medical malpractice and general negligence.
As a client of the Law Offices of Mark D. Frederick, LLC, you receive the lasting benefits of Mr. Frederick’s:
- 20 years of experience with successful handling of personal injury claims
- Immediate goal of obtaining the medical care needed to speed your recovery
- In-depth investigation of the causes of accidents
- Thorough, detailed case preparation
- Negotiations with, and litigation against, insurance companies that will do anything to avoid awarding you the maximum financial compensation you deserve
- Attentive personal service that buoys your spirits, and gives you the confidence to return to your job and move on with your life
Mark D. Frederick is a fighter. He stands up to the power of insurers, on behalf of those who cannot stand at all. He has been to the homes and hospital rooms of people just like you, victims suffering from life-changing injuries just like yours. He works hard to hold negligent parties accountable for his clients’ hardships. His dedication, diligence and dogged determination increase your chances of a favorable outcome.
Committed, Concerned Personal Injury Attorney Mark D. Frederick In Shreveport
Were you or a loved one paralyzed by injury to the brain or spinal cord after an accident? Mr. Frederick relates personally to your hardships. He suffered a severe spinal cord injury in a traffic accident in 1998. He knows the importance of obtaining quick medical care for you while pursuing general and special damages in a local, state or parish district court.
Mark D. Frederick wants to ease your financial fears — not add to them. This is the reason for the contingency fee basis for his work. You owe no attorney fee unless he wins your case.
Your initial consultation with this experienced, compassionate lawyer is free of charge. If you are too severely injured to travel, he can come to you. Contact us so we can discuss your accident in detail and in confidence, and begin the important job of advocating for you. Call 318-656-3368 toll-free or reach us by email.