Any time you divert your attention from driving, you risk your life and the lives of everyone around you, including your passengers. If you take your eyes off the road for even a few seconds, you could cause an accident. With the invention of texting, the problem...
Committed, Concerned Shreveport Attorney With
Nearly 25 Years Of Effective Representation
- What you need to know about splitting property when you divorce
- 3 things you can do to help keep your teenage driver safe
- Don’t move on from a crash until you rule out invisible injuries
- How penalties increase with each DWI charge in Louisiana
- How do the courts handle shared custody in a Louisiana divorce?