Mark D. Frederick
- Family/Domestic/Child Custody and Support 30%
- Personal Injury (all accidents and types) 20%
- Medical Malpractice 15%
- Criminal Law 20%
- Wills/Successions/Probate 5%
- Admiralty/Offshore Personal Injury 5%
- General Representation 5%
At the Law Offices of Mark D. Frederick, LLC, in Shreveport, Louisiana, we are committed to helping our clients with their most difficult and serious legal challenges. Serving Shreveport and Bossier City as well as all of the surrounding areas, our law firm provides effective, dependable representation to those who have legal issues involving any of the following:
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims resulting from car, truck and motorcycle accidents, drunk and distracted driving, bicycle and pedestrian accidents.
- Family law, including civilian and military divorce, child custody and support, property division, spousal support, modifications and enforcements, adoptions, and estate planning.
- Criminal defense against all types of felony and misdemeanor charges.
Our law firm's founder, Mark D. Frederick has over 20 years of legal experience, enabling him to handle the demands of your case regardless of the complexities involved. As your attorney, Mr. Frederick will advocate strongly on your behalf to protect your rights and interests while working hard to achieve the positive results you expect. For high-quality assistance and support for your serious legal matter from an attorney you can trust, you can contact the Law Offices of Mark D. Frederick, LLC, to schedule a consultation about your case.
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Honors: cum laude
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.S. - 1985
- Major: Dairy Manufacturing
- Louisiana, 1995
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- Norman R. Gordon & Associates, Staff Attorney, 1998 to 2000
- Spradling, Frederick & Associates, Partner, 2000 to 2003
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Louisiana Bar Association, 1995 to 2007
Current Employment Position
- Managing Partner