Post-Divorce Decree Modification

Louisiana Attorney Assists with the Modification of Divorce Decrees

Divorce is never easy, even when everything seems to be finally over. Sometimes, things come up that force everyone to revisit decisions, agreements and prior court orders, and make necessary modifications. For instance, even after the marriage officially ended, family members may realize that the original stipulation of settlement, separation agreement, prior custody order or prior child support order is no longer appropriate in the way it once was before. The relocation of a former spouse may make visitation rights more difficult depending on the move and the resulting location of the former spouse: this would necessitate a modification in the original divorce decree. There are also a number of other circumstances, changes in financial status, for example, that require legal modification to a custody agreement that no longer applies. Shreveport, LA divorce attorney Mark D. Frederick at the Law Offices of Mark D. Frederick, L.L.C., can help you make the necessary modifications so that the time after divorce is beneficial to you, your family, and your children.

It doesn't matter whether you have been divorced for many years or this was a recent separation, or whether the dissolution of the marriage happened as a result of a contested courtroom battle or an uncontested, amicable split, or even if you are seeking to modify a prior court order from the Family Court; the bottom line is that an experienced attorney is needed even after the marriage is over or after the Family Court order has been rendered. The passage of time causes changes in life, which can require modification to previous agreements or court orders, such as those established in child custody.

With the help of Attorney Frederick, he will make sure that the changes that occur do not have a negative impact on you or your children. Attorney Frederick can help before, during, and after your marriage's dissolution to litigate your divorce decree application and protect you and your family's rights and interests.

Contact Northwestern Louisiana divorce attorney Mark D. Frederick for help in the modification of your former agreements, decrees, judgments and prior court orders, and for compassionate legal counsel and top-notch aggressive courtroom litigation.

Protecting the Rights of Families

Call Attorney Frederick at his Shreveport, Louisiana law offices at 866-385-4007. He will work hard to ensure that you get the modifications you need to have a successful life after your divorce.